Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cute Kitten

Out in the yard we were. when we heard a faint cry a MEOW! WE search efforts coming up as a failed try. then we left to go to breakfast with Aunt Tammy. When we came home we did our homework then were released to take the dogs on a short walk, while mom was away. When we were walking up the driveway (Hannah and I ). When we heard another faint cry MEOW!!! We put the dogs up and searched. Mom arrived. She helped search finally we found a cute little Kitten 1-2 months old.




We bathed her/him (we think its a her) And snuggled fed and snuggled. Here are some pics I'll put more on when I get more.




Time to eat!!!



Sleepy time! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!


Itch Itch Itch

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! That's good! right there! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love looking at my page and seeing comment that need to be monitered.