Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Big Suprise

OKAY
I can not hold it back any farther.
Crista, Matthew, and my grandma were all over for dinner. after mingling. Crista and Matt arrived. then after about 20 minutes of talking Crista came in the Kitchen announcing To I and Hannah To please come sit in the front room (where every-one else was ) before calling people into eat. we went into the room after 5 minutes or so. we sat Crista brought out 2 presents 1 for mom 1 for dad. Crista said "don't look at each other when you open them" mom and dad did so. they opened them inside where these.



soon Crista said to Hannah and I that there was a little baby inside of her. AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

We went to an ultra sound on Oct.20. The baby was about an inch long so cute then she was about 9 weeks, the doctor said

Ill put more on when I come to it!!!..

5 comments:

  1. How neat!!!!
    Congrats to you all!

    See ya,
    Miss Autumn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Crista congratulations for me. By the way, how do you know it is a girl? But to tell the truth I think that she will have a girl. Oh I am so excited!!! OK that is all, O I love your signature. :)
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you , thank you. we are very exited. I dont know if it will be a girl or a boy. Either is great.

    ~sarah

    :) :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/11/08 15:59

    How fun! :) By the way, I have already posted the "tagged" post on my blog.

    -Carilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!....I am just looking at blogs and wanted to leav you a comment. For no other reason then to say Hi.....Hi....How are you? ...God?... I am so glad....Yes I am good too.....What have I baan doing latly?....Will, we stared school again this week and are going to have a yard sale....Yes I know very exciting.... Not only that but we have a friend, the Bryans, that well bring stuff over, and we kids can sell our own stuff and get some Christmas money....Yes we are already thinking about Christmas. Are you?..... Good it is all ways good to plan early.... Byt he way have you heard of the athur (that is not spelled right but I amnot sure how to spell it so it will have to stay) Bill Peet?.... No.... Well he does the best kids books, we get them all the time. All of the little ones like them and all of the older onse like them too. And did you know he worked for Walt Disney at the very from the very frist movie?...He did.... Ok I will let you go now...Talk to you soon... Bye....
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love looking at my page and seeing comment that need to be monitered.