Monday, September 29, 2008

The Apostle's Creed


I believe in God, the almighty father,
The creator of heaven and earth,

I believe in Jesus Christ, his only son, our Lord,
Who was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit.
He was born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate.
He was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into Hell And on the third day rose again from the dead.
He ascended into Heaven and sits at the right hand of
Almighty God the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
The church of the Lord Jesus Christ,
The communion of Saints,
The forgiveness of sins,
The resurrection of the body,
And the life everlasting. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. That is reall good. Is that in a song? I think I have heared it before. Nice front, it fits the post very nicely.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love looking at my page and seeing comment that need to be monitered.